Reader Comments

Get A Environmentally Friendly Card By Way Of Marriage!

by Arlene Bojorquez (2019-08-06)

tipsforfindingtherightimmigrationattorneThe most popular and sought after visas include H-1B, J-1, L-1 and even the B-1 is an important visa. The H-!B is the foreign employee visa, J-1 is the student visa, L-1 and B-1 are employment related short term visas. After the visa requirements are completed as needed, an interview is scheduled.

Legal aliens have the same predicaments like every citizen of this country, such as tax debts. That is if years of stay in the merit's accumulation tax underpayments. If such is the case, the same right applies to them to hire tax experts in helping them get a tax relief. Note that this is the usual process that everyone in this situation goes through.

Illegal immigration is a hot political issue and the Obama administration isn't ducking any responsibilities toward it, to be sure. But up and down the border here most folks, reacting to the news I dare say, said, Entonces. (...And so. Then?) You wanna medal? What!?

The H-1B visa is meant for those who work in specialty occupations, or occupations requiring a high degree of education. These may be doctors, engineers, chemists, architects, teachers, etc. Generally, the employees must have the equivalent of a four-year U.S. Bachelor's degree, which can usually be achieved with a three-year degree plus three years' experience in a relevant field. Professionals such as doctors, lawyers and accountants must also obtain a license to practice within the state where they will be employed.

This program is conducted every year and 50,000 green cards are issued. You should meet certain eligibility requirements. The main eligibility requirement is that you should be from a qualifying country as not all countries are eligible. The eligibility country is the same as your country of birth and is not related to where you live. The other requirement is that you should have at least a high school education or its equivalent.

If someone is visiting from another country; via work, travel, or a student visas, then meets a U.S. citizen and they plan to marry, the foreigner can file for an adjustment of status from a non-immigrant to a permanent resident. If a foreigner comes to the U.S. with the intention on marrying a U. In case you adored this article and you wish to get more info about Immigration Attorney Pennsylvania generously go to our page. S. citizen, but enters the U.S. using a non-US immigration and visa (travel or student), the non-immigrant will have to go back to his or her home country and apply for a K-1 visa or risk legal problems.

The definition of "specialty occupation" is an occupation that requires a theoretical and practical application of a body of specialized knowledge and the attainment of a bachelor's or higher degree in the specific specialty (or its equivalent) as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States. Applicants must understand that merely possessing a bachelor's degree is not enough but that the job must also require a bachelor's or higher degree.

There is no dollar amount of what constitutes a "substantial" investment, and some investors have gained legal status in the United States with investments as little as $50,000. Your investment must represent a significant portion of the total capital of the business and it must be large enough to establish a viable and profitable business.