User Profile

Mitchell Leonida

Bio Statement

Real Estate Possession - Typically, apartment-style buildings are called condominiums, two-story row houses are referred to as town homes, and also free-standing houses on small great deals are described as garden residences. Regrettably, this description develops some complication about realty ownership. Apartment or condo, town residence, as well as yard residence describe the design or building and construction of specific houses. Words "condo" does not describe a the design or style of a structure. Condominium is a kind of possession of realty. The form of possession of realty can not be identified by observing the structure design.

Andrew Texas Dallas Baxter